Eric's and Cheri's 'farm'

This is the story of how a man and a his wife, or is it a woman and her husband, picked up everything they owned and moved to rural Florida to start a new life together, or that is with their two new horses, and their three mini aussies, and their new deer, andthe spiders, and the rabbits, and the mosquitos, and the . . .

Friday, December 02, 2005

Cost/Benefit Analysis

Begin Analysis:

Left Side of the Scale: Feet hurt/Legs Hurt/Back Hurts/Pretty much everything that's me hurts . . .

Right Side of the Scale: The Pain I'll feel in my butt when she starts to gripe and moan about how tired she is too . . .

Left Scale: The potential of breaking some part of me that is important . . .

Right Scale: The measure of sympathy I'll garner as a result of doing it despite my current condition . . .

Left Scale: That whole breaking an important part of me thing . . . again . . .

Right Scale: When you are as big as I am, a 50lb bag of feed is nothing . . .

Left Scale: The 25 foot trudge with said 50lb bag of feed, done three times . . .

Right Scale: Its NOT standing around in the middle of the 50 degree night holding the reins of an 1800lb coiled spring of flight instinct with four hooves the size of plates just waiting to drag this puny (compared to it at least) human through the brush and mud as it escapes from the local saber-toothed tiger or boogey horse or other such fierce and dangerous denizen of the North Mims Jungle at night . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.

Results:

Move the bloody feed from her truck to the porch!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheri' said...

I love you, hunny!

=-)
C

p.s., Can you hold the Girls while I give them their shots, =-)

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home